Sunday, 17 August 2014

Hanging at the urban orchard

We spent the afternoon in the city with the Wook's parents. Went to the dry good store to stock up on dried fruit for the lad, and some spices I had run out of. Went for a yum cha lunch. Atti and I were done before everyone else, and Atti was done, if you know what I mean, so he and I headed off to blow off a bit of steam in the urban orchard.

The city I live in has some really wonderful inner-city kids spaces. There is an urban orchard, the State library has a wonderful kids space, the museum has a fabulous playground and a couple of huuuge dinosaurs outside to boot. 

Anyway, while Atti and I were playing around I took this photo, which I just love so much.



Wow, he is growing up so fast.

And not long after this, visiting the dinosaurs was demanded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment