He was graduated to the next class up - no more baby room. This means he has to sit at the table for meals and he sleeps (not every time yet) on a mat in the room with the big kids, not in a cot. Ha ha said I when the idea was first mooted - that's not going to work.
You see Atti rolls around like a sailor in the perfect storm when he sleeps. Also, how are you going to get him to stay still enough on the mat to fall asleep? I can't get him to lie still and be quiet in bed with us at 5am, how on earth will that work at noon?
Today they sent me a photo of him asleep, on the mat, surrounded by other kids asleep on their mats. I love it. Sleeping on a mat in a room full of big kids, and he will sit at the table for all of lunch. Our daycare is a bloody amazing place.
No comments:
Post a Comment