Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Moments

Atti and I were home by ourselves this afternoon, and I had gotten out the train set for us to play with. He was asking for some of the Thomas trains and I was telling him to look in the basket. I watched him go over and throw most of the the items in the basket onto the floor - his normal method of looking for something. But then, without any prompting, he put most of what he had thrown out back into the basket.

He is ok about helping put away, generally, when prompted and when you sing daycare's pack away song - and he is better if he was just playing with something. Daycare had mentioned that is not good at general packing away - when the kids have finished in one room, and they are all packing away before going to eat or whatever - he isn't great then. I guess if he wasn't playing with it, why should he pack it away?

But they must have been working with him, because he did it without thinking about it today, and that is a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment