We have done a lot of work about stopping at the back and looking for cars. And Neighbour K has introduced the 'freeze' game. But he has bolted in carparks with both side grandparents in the last week, and this morning he totally freaked my mum out by running away at gym, and nearly being hit by a car. She was still shaking 3 hours later when she got home.
And apparently he has been doing it to the other grandparents too, but I hadn't heard about it. He did it to me at a park the other day - I went to put something in the pram, and when I turned back he was heading for the (seriously busy major) road that borders the park. I only got to him about 30 cms before the road.
I know I know - reins. I could get over the horrible concept if I thought it wouldn't be world war 3 to ever get them on him. So I need to so some thinking. Because at the moment you seriously can't give him a millimetre or you will be scraping him up of a road.
No comments:
Post a Comment