Saturday, 28 February 2015

Funny

One of Atti's favourite books is "The Gruffalo". He asked me to read it to him today. 

But he didn't let me read it. He started scrabbling round the pages further on that where I was up to, turned the book to the page where the mouse first meets the Gruffalo and so I started reading that. 

When I got to the "oh help, oh no, it's a Gruffalo!!!" bit, he started patting my face and saying 's'ok Mama, don't be scared' and then put the book away - so I wasn't scared!

He is also now always asking me 'you ok Mummy' and telling me 'be careful Mummy'.

So cute.

And today we stumbled into a bunch of friends at the local farmers market (held at a local school with a bunch of wonderful playgrounds) and we ended up with all 5 kids playing with the ukelele group. Wonderful photos (and if any of them end up famous musicians, valuable too!)

And I discovered almond butter today. So yummy, and so much nicer than peanut butter. Ours will need a bit more oil though, as it is a bit thick to spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment