He has also started telling me who loves him. The whole drive to the Grandparents today he was telling me that Grandma and Grandpa love him. I told him that was definitely right!
I am pretty sure he has picked that one up from Rio - but I am pretty fine with it.
Also, he is working out about different homes (and I think different rules). Yesterday, when Rio's mum was in the kitchen chatting to me, he came in and said "K this not your house. This Mummy's house". And today I was told that "This Grandma and Grandpa's house Mama, not your house". And he noted that he sleeps there (sometimes I said).
I like that one too.
Less thrilled with the outgrowing a bunch of shoes. It has been hot here lately, and he has pretty much refused to wear anything but his sandals with the trains on them. I couldn't find them anywhere this morning so after some argy-bargy, we started trying on shoes. All the ones that fit a couple of months ago don't now. So I am going to have to go through the pile, trying on the next size up to see what fits. But he did fit into a gorgeous bright green pair of Vans he was given for his birthday - I was very pleased about that!
The best thing today? Sadly was that he wore he new hat, the one he loathed a couple of weeks ago. With no complaints. Because I was wearing a hat too.
One other adorable thing today? He took my keys when we got out of the car at the Grandparents and was carrying them around. Quite pleased that Grandpa noticed that he put them in a draw at their place - where Grandpa keeps his keys.

No comments:
Post a Comment