Friday, 17 June 2016

Finding Dory

I took Atti to see his first film at the cinema tonight, Finding Dory. I figured it would have a storyline he could follow well enough, and would be interesting enough for him and wouldn't be too long. He had seen some of Nemo, and he seemed to like it, so I organised to go with a couple of friends, booked the tickets and showed him the trailers (and a few scenes on You Tube of Nemo).

It was a hit. He did so well at the movie - I was really impressed. He didn't talk too much or too loud, while sitting still for two hours (running time 103 minutes my arse) was too much, he didn't bother anyone else or anything. He was tracking what was going on and found the physical humour utterly hilarious. It was great. 

I bought him a Dory Pez dispenser after the film (I needed to break a note and opting for a bottler opener seemed weird) and discovered he knows what pez is (lollies Mummy!) - dammit. I was planning to chuck the lollies bit, but I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment