It's a bit of a big weekend over here. This afternoon we went bowling with some friends, the first time Atti (and my friend and her kids actually). It was great fun. Atti wasn't as great with it - he wasn't keen on eating anything (and we basically woke him up and chucked him in the car to get there on time) and he had a few mini-meltdowns because he didn't think he had enough turns. I think next time I would book two lanes, and twice the games, so that the kids could have turns more often.
He also found the arcade and was very upset not to be allowed to play in it.
It was fun to hang out with our friends. We have a few families we are friends with that we don't see very often, for a variety of reasons. I think I might set up a roster in my schedule, and try and see these families at least once a month.
And, to boot - Atti, with the assistance of the Wook, won the game!
No comments:
Post a Comment