Sunday, 22 May 2016

Week 4

Too much tv on weekends is happening. Which sux, but eh. The weather is horrible and we are tired and the Wook and I want to lounge around and watch tv or read or whatever, so it is bound to happen a bit.

So today, wasn't bad at all. He went off to swimming class with the Wook just fine, I managed to bake some muffins and even cook a roast dinner for us all. I did a little work (not enough, not nearly enough) and some cleaning. So that was all good. 

Nap went to hell for no discernible reason though. So our new night routine got a bit truncated. And I have found one issue about our new schedule - when no one else is on it, we don't have any friends for late playdates with. But that is survivable. 

I finally got it together for us to sit at the dining table for dinner. He didn't eat much, but he did practice cutting with his knife and fork (and then knife and fingers) with the veggies quite a bit. And while he didn't stay at the table that long, it wasn't the worse meal by a long shot. So that was promising. 

And bed time was less drama than normal too. He didn't come out at all, he did call for us a few times, but it was lights out at 8 and he hasn't been heard from since 8.30. So that is a bit of a winner.

All in all a fairly good day actually. And the marks on his neck have even gone down, so daycare might not have to call child services on me. Oh yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment