Sunday, 29 May 2016

The flaw

This new system only works because I'm on tap all the time. Once I fall down (I'm a tiny bit sick and getting tired early at the moment) it starts to come apart at the seems.

Yesterday we tried to go bowling with a friend from daycare and his mum. Turns out you have to book lanes, who knew? We ended up just playing at a park. But the Wook and I had a bit of a barney in the car and Atti was hilarious. Anytime Wook and I have a fight, Atti tells his dad off and says he has to apologise to me. Yesterday he said that he wouldn't play with him at bowling if he didn't say sorry to his mum. I was shaking I was trying so hard not to laugh.

Then Wook said something (to me) like 'you think I'm an idiot'. So Atti was saying he was an idiot the rest of the car ride. I had to bite my hand not to laugh then.

Yes yes, I know. That's actually awful. I agree, but it's still funny. 

This weekend is all a bit crap actually. Too much tv, not enough activity, almost no shopping or cleaning or cooking. And I've only made half the dragonfly costume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment