Tuesday, 24 May 2016

An added benefit

To this new night routine is that we aren't wasting a night nappy. Most night prior we would put Atti in a sleep nappy and during the hour and a half tussle about going to sleep, one of the regular reasons for being called into his room was that he had done a poo. He is pretty regular. Now that he is still up at 8, he tends to go in the toilet. So that is a win.

Tonight I was playing around with Atti and he said he had to stop giving me cuddles and go and see his Dad. I pretended to be really sad about this, and amongst other things I stuck out my bottom lip. He ran back to me and said 'Don't be sad' and pushed my bottom lip in with his finger! I have no idea who showed him that...but it had the intended effect because I burst out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment