Thursday, 12 May 2016

Week 3 part 2

We had quite a busy day today.

Atti and I went to check out a new daycare/kindy. His favourite daycare worker has just started work there, and he saw her for the first time since she left. It was very cute. In the car after he said to me 'I miss B when she is not at daycare' and at nap time he said 'I want B to come back to daycare'.

Awww.

I'm not sure I'm ready to move him. It is a fabulous place this daycare, but I just am not sure about it yet.

So how did today go - pretty much fine. Atti is still not eating a hell of a lot, and he is still pretty keen on tv ALL the time, but mostly today was fine. He did various other things, we did some errands and he was pretty good, even reminding me about the thing I went to the shop for (he is getting really good at this, and it is SO HELPFUL I tell you). He was a bit of a pain at office works, but he did ask to stay in the car listening to his book on tape, so it wasn't massively unexpected. He had a huge nap, and aside from some not-wanting-to-share with his friend, and some fighting with the neighblings, it wasn't a bad day.

And we did cooking. We made individual apple pies, and gingerbread and roasted a whole pan of veggies. All in all, not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment