Monday, 27 April 2015

more funny statements

That I want to record. Atti had a very short nap this morning (not great given the 5am wake up) and when I went in to check on him at around an hour, he was standing next to the bed, holding my phone and turning off the white noise (nope, I have no idea how he knows how to do that). 

He said 'Hi Mummy, I awake!' I said 'Atti, that is not a very long sleep. You need to still be asleep!' he replied 'sorry about that'. 

And his father and I fell about laughing.

He has actually not been terribly well this weekend. Not sick exactly, just a little bit hot and flushed, a little bit sooky, a little bit fussy. Mostly fine, but for example, when we went to the zoo yesterday, I decided to rent a stroller when we got there, because he just suddenly seemed a bit delicate and I figured he could use a place to sit and rest during the afternoon. It was a good call actually, and I really need to find either a new pram that is easier to cart about or a stroller for the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment