So now when every anyone says anything is funny they are informed by Atti that it is NOT funny.
Which is pretty funny.
As of this morning we have gotten 'I can't' - but it is said 'Eye Cannes-t Mummy'. Also funny but must not be laughed at in response.
For the last few days there have been discussions about how he 'neeeeeds it' (usually his dummy), where I say 'no, you want it, you don't need it'. So lots of chat about want and need.
And as of this morning there is lots of comment about his pen_s. He was grabbing it in the shower this morning and saying 'Mummy look', so obviously I told him what it was called. Now he is talking about it a lot. But I can't quite catch it on snap chat to send to my sister….. LOL.
Yesterday morning when he woke up (at 5am dammit) he was calling out to me that 'Mummy I can hear you. Mummy I can't see you'. I called back that it was because it was dark and so it was still time to sleep (sadly it is NOT dark here at 5am anymore) to which he responded 'It's NOT dark Mummy'.
You know when you write them down, it's not that amusing really. I must be sleep deprived!
No comments:
Post a Comment