Friday, 9 December 2016

oh f&*^!

So the other day, while I was juggling a bunch of stuff at the shops, racing the a playdate, the Wook rang and I must have said the f-bomb under my breath. And in perfect 4 year old form, Atti repeated it all the way to the park. I explained that he is NOT allowed to say that word, that it was very rude, and in fact, Mummy isn't either and if he hears me say it he should tell me off.

The next day I was driving to a friends place and I missed the turn and said 'oh bum'. Atti was horrified and told me off at length, with me sitting there going 'well I'm running out of words to use when frustrated' - in my head when after a pause, Atti says...

"Mum, maybe you should say F*ck instead, hey?"

Winner, winner *facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment