So this shitty year is just getting shittier.... Atticus broke his arm at the park yesterday morning. Ugh.
He is in a collar and cuff arrangment, and it will need to stay that way for up to 6 weeks. Awesome. So there goes swimming every day, ice skating, adventure world, the slip and slide and pretty much everything we planned for the month til school starts. Also, I probably can't start him at his new daycare mid January, as I think the excellent play area will be too much for him, and I can't imagine the staff want to spend all day every day trying to stop him riding a bike, playing in the mud pit, getting on the circus swings or climbing and jumping on and off the climbing frames.
And to boot, it's his right arm. So even my initial thoughts of 'well we can work on writing and colouring and stencils and art and music stuff' is a bit limited too.
So this should be an interesting month or month-and-a-half
No comments:
Post a Comment