First a funny story - yesterday we were mailing some books to my niece and I was in one of those little magazine and stationary shops that also has an Australia Post outlet in it, and I was putting the address on the bag when everyone in the shops hears a little voice say "ummm we've got a situation over here" and all the other adults in the place collapse in laughter. Cute, wonder where he learned that?
In other news, he seems ok at daycare now. I don't know if the parenting has worked or if it's that the kid who he was mostly spitting at has moved to a new daycare or what, but it seems a bit better.
He and the Wookie are no better at all, and the Wookie just keeps resetting back to nagging authoritarian parent mode, so I'm kind of at the end of my rope on that.
On the daycare front, his daycare is closing and the place will be knocked down. He seems to grasp the concept - telling me the other day that all the kids will go to different daycares after it is knocked over, but he also arcs up whenever I mention that he will be going to a new daycare next year. We did get a place at a great one, right next to the school he will start attending in February, and one of his besties goes there, so it should be all good.
As for me, one exam down, the hard one to come. Then bum down on my american politics report. No freaking idea what I am going to write about there.
No comments:
Post a Comment