And Friday I realised I was going to have to pick up Atti from daycare because I forgot to give my neighbour the carseat and so I had to do pickup. It was great actually, I got to spend a bit of time with the staff talking about the superhero training camp we are planning for the next school holidays and then I got to hang out with the daycare kids in their yard playing. I know most of the daycare kids a bit from parties and running into them around the traps on weekends, so we had a wonderful hour or so before we left. Atti and his little mate were riding trikes (he has gotten so much better at riding, I must get our trike out more) up and then racing downhill - it was brilliant. And I must be ok with kids because I was climbed over and cuddled by lots of the kids, which is a good sign right?
They really are such a lovely bunch of kids at my son's daycare.
No comments:
Post a Comment