Wednesday, 24 February 2016

More crap

So to speak.

While we were away Atti went backwards with toilet training. Really backwards. The last week in Melbourne he was in nappies the whole time.

But once we got home he went back to normal. Which was only half-way there. He was great for no 1, but would only go no 2 in a nappy, or in pants.

So I did a little research, as it seemed unlikely I was the only one with this issue. And nope, common problem. The research suggested that first I needed to figure out what his issue was first, and stated a few things it usually is. I figured it was most likely just an 'active kid' issue - doesn't want to stop and sit down for any length of time. But some of the issues that were on that list... whoa! I would not even know what to do with a kid who couldn't flush a poo because it is a part of himself. Yikes.

But I digress. We have gotten somewhere lately, and he has *ahem* 'claimed' three of the cars from a set his grandfather bought him as, I guess, prizes? The poop cars I guess. But who cares, he has gone in the loo three times this week. There is light at the end of this tunnel, huzzah!


No comments:

Post a Comment