Yesterday I checked out 'Geeks with Juniors' to check out some apps and I killed off a few on Atti's iPad and got a few new ones. I bought a Toca Boca pack that included their 'Cars' app. Atti was having a brilliant time with it, and he was up on the bed with me, so that I could help him get the hang of it.
Now in that game there is a dog that will chase the car and all of a sudden Atti started shouting 'piss off dog' every time the dog chases him in the game.
Where the hell did he hear that? And now he is taking great delight in saying it every time. And I just had to explain what it means to my niece. Oh brilliant. Better send my sister-in-law an email to explain what happened, in case it comes up over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment