So my Dad is a bit odd about Atti playing with his penis. Has commented a couple of times about it - and I am pretty sure it is a) a boy thing b) a three thing, and c) he isn't actually doing it that much (I babysat for a little boy who really was at himself all the time, and this ain't that)*.
Today Atti and Mum had just gotten out of the pool, and I had stripped him off and towelled him dry and while I was hanging his wet swim gear he had run off naked and Dad had come out to have a swim (I would like to point out he was naked actually, not sure Dad has a swimsuit anymore). He said something like 'leave your dick alone' and Atti was giggling and pulling on his penis and saying 'look Nana, look Mummy, I'm making it long'.
Jeez. I mean he is three and already it begins....
*If I was going to worry about any kind of, umm issue - his current thing of grabbing a stuffed toy and putting it between his legs when I am trying to get underwear or nappies on him would be a greater concern. If he turns out to be a furry (actually, I suppose I will never know that), it started now!
No comments:
Post a Comment