He also wants to take almost everything he owns.
Today on the way home from his last day of daycare for two months (weep for me, oh gosh, no daycare - yikes) he announced that he doesn't want to go.
Ah, three.
I think he is just getting that his friends won't be there, that his Oma and Opa won't be there. I have been telling him we can't take his bike, or all his bed toys... and I think that is actually sinking in.
He has been asking not to go to daycare lately too, which I am thinking is also a 'he's three' thing. Because he has great little friends and he loves his carers there. When we get there he bounces out of the car or trailer and runs happily in, so that isn't it. And today when he was saying goodbye to his little friends, he got such hugs from them - it was pretty adorable. But I think he realises he won't be going there for a while too.
Poor little fella. I better make sure I find him some friends while I am away. He will have his cousins, of course, and one of his little mates will be over there for a fortnight at xmas. And his neighblings will be there for a day after xmas and we are planning to hit up a theme park. But otherwise, we really don't know anyone, which worries me a little. So I am going to go along to some little kids sports type stuff and see if I can find some people for playdates. fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment